Mix thoroughly. Apply the dust proof at package consistency. Thin only when using an airless sprayer if necessary using 1/2 pint water per gallon “Apply Generously, no overspreading. certain colour may require more than one coat for complete hide. Ventilate and provide warmth for normal drying.
- Stir with alittinq motion for uniform colour.
- Dampen roller slightly with water.
- Brus/Edge a 3″-4″ border on wall around all edges.
- In small section, spread paint in a W pattern, then fill in with long, even strokes in the same direction.
- Paint woodwork last with even strokes;paint away from the wet edge.
Clean hands and tools with warm, soapy water. Clean spills right away with damp cloth. After two days or paint has fully cured, areas may be washed with a non-abrasive, mild detergent.