Paint Forever provides an extensive range of products that not only serve to your artful needs but also to the practical needs of yours. We have a wide variety of soothing, vibrant, royal and vintage colours that are long-lasting and have low-odour.
Paints Forever has the best-quality emulsion, primer, waterproofing and solvent paints. We manufacture our low-odour paint, which stays on your walls for a longer time than any other paint. The paints we sell are of pro quality and environment friendly as well
To clean and maintain painted surfaces, follow these guidelines
- Regular cleaning : Dust and dirt can gather on painted surfaces over time. Use a soft cloth or sponge and a mild detergent solution to gently clean the surface.
- Avoid excessive moisture : Avoid excessive moisture or water exposure, especially on surfaces like bathroom walls or kitchen backsplashes. Wipe off any spills or splashes immediately to prevent damage to the paint.
- Touch-ups : Keep some extra paint in a tightly sealed container for touch-ups. Minor scratches or chips can be touched up using a small brush or sponge applicator
- Prevent damage : Use caution when moving furniture or objects against painted walls to prevent scratches or dents. Install protective bumpers on doors, cabinets, or other surfaces prone to impact.
- Repainting : Over time, painted surfaces may fade, stain, or show signs of wear. Consider repainting periodically to maintain the appearance and protection of the surfaces.
- Clear the room : Remove all of the room's accessories, furniture, and other possessions. Large furniture should be pushed to the middle of the room and covered with plastic.
- Protect surfaces : To stop paint from dripping or spilling, cover the flooring with drop cloths or plastic sheets. When painting baseboards, window frames, and trim, use painter's tape to mask off the sections you don't want painted.
- Repair and clean walls : Use spackling paste or filler to fix any holes or gaps in the walls. Patched holes and rough patches on the walls should be sanded. Use a mild detergent solution to wash the walls to get rid of any stains, grease, or dirt.
- Prime the walls : If you're painting over a dark or stained surface, or if you're changing from an oil-based paint to a latex paint, applying a coat of primer can help ensure better paint adhesion and coverage.
When choosing a paint color for your home, consider the following factors :
- Lighting : The appearance of a paint color can vary substantially depending on the type of lighting used. Take into account the direction and level of lighting in the space throughout the day.
- Room Size : Colors that are darker can give off a snug, private vibe, while lighter colors tend to make rooms look bigger and more open. When deciding on a color for a space, take into account its size and purpose.
- Existing Décor : Think about the hues of your carpeting, furniture, and other room furnishings. Pick a paint color that goes well with or complements the current decor
- Mood and Atmosphere :-Multiple colors may stir up various feelings and moods. Cool colors like blue and green can encourage relaxation, while warm colors like red and yellow can foster a dynamic and energizing ambiance